Gina from A bit of this a bit of that awarded me with a Stylish Blogger Award! Thanks Gina!
So a few things need to be done in order to accept this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Hmmmm 7 things…
1. I’ve been with my partner 12 years
2. I’d love to have 4 children but we’re stopping at 2
3. I collect recipe books and read them as though they were novels
4. I’ll read almost anything I can get my hands on
5. I am so uptight about spelling and grammar that I proofread everything I see (even billboards while I’m stuck in traffic)
6. I’m a bit of a TV addict but seldom watch movies. I just don’t have the attention span.
7. I live near the sea but don’t like the beach
15 of my most recently (and not so recently) discovered bloggers…
- Latte Junkie – a friend I’ve never met in person but think we’d get on amazingly
- Dad’s House – I doubt he’d ever stick a “stylish blog award” on his site but he makes me LMAO whenever I read his blog
- Everything in between – such a beautiful blog
- Whimsy & Whatnots – Tanja is so talented!
- Markusse family blog – a friend I miss
- Earth Babies – wonderful hippy mums
- Krokkenoster – absolutely amazing strength, this mum has been to hell and back over the last 2 years
- Pink Hair Girl – a friend without whom I probably wouldn’t know half as much about babywearing, breastfeeding, VBAC’ing and the like. I still wont be homeschooling though, k?
- South African Kiwi – an NZ immigrant like me
- Adventures in the occipital lobe – my crazy, wonderful, creative sister who sadly lives very far away and doesn’t blog nearly often enough.
- Hyperbole and a half – ROTFLMAO!!
- I wrote this for you – wonderfully thought provoking
- Peregrine Tale – love the way she writes
- Juggling motherhood – another Kiwi Mommy blog
- In the land of mom – beautiful blog and I love her style