I’ve been tagged in 11 Randomness…
Cyndi tagged me to take part in the 11 Randomness challenge and its good timing because I dont have much to blog about (or time to blog) lately.
First the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in your tagger’s post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers YOU tag to answer.
5. Tell the bloggers you’ve tagged that they’re it.
6. Oh, and no stuff in the tagging section about “you’re tagged if reading this”.
11 Random Things about myself
1. I am a plodder. I like things predictable.
2. Pinterest is my favourite place.
3. I loathe Blogger.com and if people weren’t my friends I’d unfollow their blogs just for using it.
4. I’ve lost 2kg’s, so only 5 more to go. Urgh.
5. I miss ice cream and chocolate sauce (see above).
6. I’d rather read a book than do anything else.
7. I loathe exercise.
8. I wish I didnt loathe exercise.
9. I’ll be finding a way to get rid of a few of my daughter’s birthday gifts.
10. I made it through leap year without proposing. Phew.
11. I’m completely tone deaf.
I’m answering Cyndi’s questions as well as my own, and if I’ve tagged you then you should too :P…
- What is the movie you enjoy watching the most and why?
The full monty. I like British movies, especially funny ones.
- Where is your favourite holiday destination?
The Coromandel (or Bali)
- Coffee or Tea?
- When you were at school, what was your favourite subject?
Art & History
- What is the one thing you hope to achieve this year?
Would like to do some renovation work on the house so we have a guest room
- What have you done / achieved (to date) that you are the most proud of?
Getting through emigration in – mostly – one piece
- What did you like most about today?
My 20 minute reading break for lunch. Being permanently employed again.
- What happened in 2011 that surprised you the most?
Cant think of anything – I’m not easily surprised
- What is your favourite colour?
To wear: Black
To look at: Green, or Blue or Orange
- If we had to do something together today what activity would you choose for us to do?
The Takapuna – Milford walk and then coffee and cake at the beach cafe
My 11 Questions:
- What is the hardest thing you have ever done? Getting pregnant. Staying pregnant. Emigrating.
- What is your dream job? I’d love to be a food critic. Or a travel writer.
- Who would you most like to have dinner with (dead or alive)? Nigella Lawson, if she cooks it.
- What did you do that got you into the most trouble at school? I was too much of a nerd to get into any trouble.
- Who is the most important person in your life? My family.
- What hobby would you take up if you had no time or financial limitations? Travel!
- What is your least favourite food? That you eat anyway. Chinese/Japanese food – but I avoid it where possible.
- What is the farthest you’ve travelled? From SA to NZ I think.
- Use five words to describe yourself. Level-headed, loyal, honest, smart, boring.
- What is your favourite song and why? I dont think I can pick one, I love music. Probably Anouk, Nobody’s Wife. Love angry chick rock.
- Where would you live if you could live anywhere? Thailand.