Things I’m loving this week
Its been a few weeks since I did a “Things I’m loving” post
1. Ginger Chews. I’m sure they’re meant for travel sickness but I love ginger and these have just the right amount of hot to counter the sweet. Yum.
2. Good friends. We’ve needed them over the last three weeks and they’ve really been fantastic. Especially Anne who has dropped everything a number of times at zero notice to come look after the munchkins while I do a hospital run (DH had a knee op).
3. A Public Health system. Although I say this through gritted teeth after the 2 year wait and then the lack of communication and the things forgotten (like antibiotics). I am still grateful. If we were anywhere else we’d have needed to re-mortgage our house to pay for DH’s surgery. Instead it has cost us the grand total of $3 for medication and $11 for parking.
4. Christmas. My friends will appreciate the irony in this ;). I am really looking forward to Christmas. I am looking forward to wrapping presents for the kids, to getting a tree, and I am especially looking forward to a large Christmas lunch. Only 6 weeks to go!
5. What should I read next. Enter a book you like and the site analyses a database of readers’ favorite books to provide book recommendations and suggestions for what to read next. Awesome!