Things I know
It’s not Friday but I’m short on time for blogging so I’m getting in early and joining Yay for Home in doing a Things I Know post.
So, things I know:
- My step-brother arrives for the Rugby World Cup tomorrow. It feels odd calling him my step-brother because we’ve never lived under the same roof and I don’t know him well, but he’s a nice guy and I am looking forward to having a visitor. And maybe having him here will drive my dad wild with jealousy resulting in him scheduling a visit sometime 😉
- Work is really busy and really stressful at the moment. I LOVE my job but I am feeling like I’m not able to give anything the attention it deserves because there is so much on (and I hate getting home too late to bathe the kids and put them to bed).
- I can’t stand when people write that they are “guttered” instead of “gutted.
- I know that too much caffeine makes me jittery and abrasive. In combination with stress it can lead to some career limiting conversations!
- I know that I should not play poker.
- I know that no one should wear leopard print pants. Not even a leggy blonde.
- I’d love more time to blog… maybe next week!