Me me me
I saw this meme on Drovers Run, one of my latest blog finds and thought I’d give it a go (stole her subject line too :))
- Age: 29, I think? I’m a bit fuzzy about my age. Not a big birthday person and math is not my strong point.
- Bed size: Queen. I wish we had a HUGE bed because an 8 month old takes up an amazing amount of space.
- Chore you hate: unpacking the dishwasher. I’d rather wash all the dishes by hand than have to unpack a dishwasher.
- Dogs: Dont have any and for the most part they make me nervous. They’re a bit unpredictable. Give me cats anyday.
- Essential start to your day: Feeding DestructaBoy, then sneaking out of bed, getting dressed in the dark and hauling ass off to work before DH notices my evil trick… leaving him to do the morning circus that is getting both kids dressed, breakfasted and off to daycare.
- Favorite color: green, unless its to wear in which case, black.
- Gold or silver: silver.
- Height: average (i.e I have no idea)
- Instruments that you can play: none, and I’m tone deaf too.
- Job title: Project Manager, Master of All She Surveys.
- Kids: 2
- Live: New Zealand
- Mom’s name: Caro
- Nicknames: T, Red
- Overnight hospital stays: 1 x illness, 2 x c-sections
- Pet peeve: people who set their status to “appear offline” on skype or IM. You’re missing the point, people!
- Quote from a movie: “It’s soo FLUFFY!!” (Agnes, Despicable Me)
- Righty or lefty: Righty.
- Sibling: 2 brothers, 1 sister and a handful of step-brothers and sister. Only in contact with 1 really.
- Time you wake up: which time? how about time I get up which is 6am
- Underwear: comfortable.
- Vegetables you dislike: peas, green peppers
- What makes you run late: having 2 kids
- X-rays: Mouth and Chest.
- Yummy food you make: Homemade pies, roast chicken, risotto, chocolate raspberry tart, chocolate slices, baklava…
- Zoo favorite animal: definitely a polar bear!